Week 13 and 14 Goals Update

So, I forgot to talk about my goals last week so we'll do both weeks in one.

CULTURE
Goal: Do one cultural thing a week.
Actual: Once again I attended First Friday at the Natural History Museum.  This time it was actually the last Friday of March and the lecture was about the positive benefits of having such language diversity on the Earth.

The Dino Hall at the Natural History Museum
I also went to the Star Wars exhibit at the Discovery Center in Santa Ana.   They have the Millennium Falcon, Luke's X-Wing, R2, and tons more.  It was definitely worth the drive and the money, although I would suggest not going on a weekend.  It was so packed!  And get your tickets online ahead of time so you can avoid the lines there.

My lack of faith disturbed him. (with Darth Vader)
CRAFT
Goal: Make one craft each week.
Actual:  Last week I made a Spring Wreath.  Then for this week I made a banner for the Game of Thrones premiere.  I found a bunch of the banners online.  Printed them out and attached them to a string.





A garland of the House Banners from the Game of Thrones.

EAT BETTER
Goal: Make three home cooked meals each week.
Actual:  Over the last two weeks I made a few meals.  Including Parmesan Ranch Chicken and for my friend's birthday I made my first ever Pot Roast using the Joy of Cooking's recipe.  It turned out good.  Last night for the Game of Thrones premiere I made Crockpot beef and beer stew.  It was similar to the Guinness Beef Stew I made before, except I added the potatoes to the pot.  It was good, but not as good as the other one.

EXERCISE
Goal: Exercise 4 times a week.
Actual: I'm terrible and did none.

How are your goals coming along?

Comments

  1. Hello! I saw this on pinterest. Can you tell me more about how you got the banners for Game of Thrones to print out like that? Did you print them on a special paper or attach them to cardboard or something? How are they two sided? They look very sturdy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment