Ranch Chicken and Roasted Green Beans

I made a really delicious Ranch and Parmesan Chicken for dinner tonight.  I served it with roasted green beans and scalloped potatoes.  I cheated with the potatoes and just made it out of a box.

Ranch Chicken, Roasted Green Beans, and Potatoes
Ranch and Parmesan Chicken
(this is a variation of the Hellman's Parmesan Chicken)

1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 shredded Parmesan
1 packet of Ranch dressing mix
2 lbs skinless, boneless Chicken breasts
1/4 Italian seasoned Breadcrumbs

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan, and Ranch mix together in a bowl. Place chicken in a baking dish (I lined it with foil so it would be easier to clean.)  Cover the chicken with the mayonnaise mix.  Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top.  Bake for 30 minutes until the chicken juices run clear.

The roasted green beans were super easy.  I used this recipe off of the Budget Savvy Diva blog.  They were pretty good although I forgot to turn them halfway through, so they were a bit more brown on that side than I wanted.




Comments