Do Memes Count as Crafts?

I haven't made a craft yet this week.  But, I have been watching lots of British television (because that's what I do.)  I guess, I felt like crying because the episodes of Doctor Who I chose to watch were Doomsday, The Journey's End, and The Forest of the Dead.   So, after my cry-fest I decided to channel that in to making Doctor Who Memes.

Even if Rose isn't my favorite companion.  I did love her and The Doctor's love story and was happy she at least got to be with the Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor.

He needs you.  That is very me.  Rose and the Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Donna was my favorite companion.  Seriously, for the 50th Anniversary show I just want Donna to get her memories back.  But, if she can't have her memories at least give her the perfect man, Lee McAvoy.

I wish Donna Noble and Lee McAvoy ended up together.
With the 50th anniversary coming up, I really want everyone to come back.  But, Christopher Eccleston has made it clear he won't since he doesn't get along with the brass.  So, I made this for him.

Dear Christopher, Please put on your big boy pants and do the anniversary show!
I'll try to get a craft done over the weekend.  If I don't get distracted by watching Sherlock or something.  Which by the way, can I tell you, The Reichenbach Fall, is just about one of the most perfect episodes of television ever written and will lead to another cry-fest.  (Martin Freeman is just so damn good.)

Comments

  1. I agree with pretty much everything in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt and I tried to watch Dr. Who last week. We made it through the first episode. Question: is that first episode representative of the whole, or did it just get off to a rocky start? I know so many people who love it, but now we're not sure if they love it b/c it's so campy (a la Bruce Campbell), or if it actually gets better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give yourself a few more episodes and you'll be hooked. The first two are rough. By episode 5 or so I was hooked, and it took over my life for a bit. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment