Goals for 2012

New Years is almost here and I've set down some goals for myself, which you can read all about here.  Most of my goals are towards my career, but a few are more personal.
  • To make something crafty at least once a week.  
  • To see or do one cultural thing a week.
  • Home cook at least 3 dinners a week.
  • Do something exercise-like at 4 times a week. (I really hate exercising, so I am trying to trick myself into it by doing fun things like hiking and dancing.)
I always loved being crafty, but I don't always make the time to do it.  As you can tell from my box of half finished knitting and crocheting projects here:


I also love going to museums and seeing shows, but money is tight.  My goal is too find the time to do both and to do it on a budget.  I would also like to disprove that popular opinion that Los Angeles has no culture.

I am going to share my adventures (or misadventures) with y'all here.  I hoping by writing this blog, y'all can keep me accountable.

Comments

  1. I love this, Michelle! Good for you. Good luck! I have never been crafty, so the idea of making a beret blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment