Week 5 Goals Update

What are my goals?  Check them out here.

Culture
Goal: Do one cultural thing each week.
Actual:  I went to Disneyland with my sister. 

With Nautical Mickey and me proving I am his biggest fan by wearing his t-shirt.
Disney is Southern California culture at it's best.  It's movies, it's fantasy, it's being a kid.  I consider Walt Disney one of SoCal's founding fathers.  The sign when you go in says "Here you leave today and enter the world of tomorrow, yesterday, and fantasy."  It's a place where I can't help but smile.

Craft
Goal: Do one crafty thing a week.
Actual: I made a t-shirt pillow with an old Showboat t-shirt.

Showboat T-Shirt Pillow
Writing
Not even close to getting this one done.  Next month.

Exercise
Goal: Trick myself into exercising 4 times a week.
Actual: Walking around Disney all day definitely made my legs hurt - that counts.

Eating Better
Goal: 3 Homemade Dinners a week
Actual: This week we ate out a lot because I was busy in various classes almost every night.  I did however find time to make microwave cupcake in a mug.

Comments