Week 7 Goals Update

We've reached the end of week 7 of 2012.  I've set goals for each week of this year and you can view them here.  For all my personal goals I'm using all y'all to keep me accountable.  So, here is my week 7 goals round up.

Culture
Goal: Do one cultural thing each week.
Actual:  This week was really busy because I was in two short films.  But I did go to the midnight screening of Phantom Menace 3D with an old friend who sat in line with me at the Uptown for Episode 2.  Loved seeing the other Star Wars nerds and I was reminded how much I need a lightsaber.  (For anyone interested in getting it for me I would like Ben Kenobi's, thanks.)

Craft
Goal: Do one craft each week.
Actual: I made a coffee cup cozy and this time I am actually happy with it.

Writing
Goal: Write 10 pages.
Actual: No.

Exercise
Goal: Work out 4 days.
Actual: Did two morning workouts.  My excuse is that one of the shoots I was on was overnight and it wrecked me for two days.


Eat Better
Goal: Make 3 homemade meals a week.
Actual:  I made Spicy Chicken Dijon earlier this week.  Tonight I made Chicken Parmesan Bake.

Chicken Parmesan Bake with salad
 
2 lbs boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 3 x 3 inch chunks
1 jar Marinara Sauce
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
1 handful fresh Basil, cut in strips
1 box of Croutons
2 cups grated Mozzarella
1 cup grated Parmesan

Preheat oven 350 degrees.  In a Pyrex dish cover the bottom with oil olive and garlic and a 1/2 cup of the marinara.  Place the chicken on the sauce and pour the rest of the sauce on top.  Lay the basil on top.  Cover with half of the Mozzarella and Parmesan.  Layer the croutons and top with the rest of the cheese.  Bake for 40 minutes and let rest for 10 minutes.  The top should be bubbly and browned.  Yum!

Chicken Parmesan Bake fresh out of the oven.



Comments

  1. That chicken parm bake looks deeelicious! I think an overnight shoot is a legitimate excuse for two days of unproductivity. Sleep is productive. In my world, at least.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment