Week 9 Goals Update

This week was the Oscars, which is a pretty big deal when you live in Hollywood.  I've decided that my Oscar party is covering my craft, food, and culture goals for the week.

CULTURE
Goal: Do one cultural thing a week.
Actual:  Watching the red carpet arrivals counts as culture right?  Plus, I'm pretty sure Billy Crystal's opening monologue is somewhat cultural. 

CRAFT
Goal: Do one craft each week
Actual: For the Oscars I made an appetizer for each of the Best Picture nominees.  My craft was labels for each of the appetizers.

Labels for each of my Oscar Party Appetizers

EAT BETTER
Goal: Cook 3 healthy meals a week.
Actual: I made this very yummy Tuscan Chili that I found on Pinterest.

Tuscan Chili with Rice
I also made 9 appetizers for each of the Best Picture Nominees.  Check them out at my Oscar Party Madness.

EXERCISE
Goal: Work out 3 times a week.
Actual: I did one morning workout and I spent one day walking around Disneyland (that counts.)


Comments