Week 10 Goals Update

Well, I've made it to week 10 of 2012.  Let's check out how my GOALS are doing.

CULTURE
Goal: Do one cultural thing each week.
Actual:  This week I attended First Friday at the Natural History Museum.

CRAFT
Goal: Do one craft each week.
Actual:  I didn't get a chance to do what you might call a real crafty type craft, but I did finish editing one of my short films, Make Like a Tree.

Make Like a Tree cast.
EXERCISE
Goal: Workout 4 times a week.
Actual:  I was a bit sick.  I squeezed in one morning workout and walking all over the museum on Friday night was a bit of a workout.

EAT BETTER
Goal: Make 3 homemade meals each week.
Actual:  I made three.  Lemony Cilantro Chicken, Spinach, Bacon, and Blue Cheese Risotto, and last night we made a taco bar.

WRITING
I have managed to completely neglect my writing so far this year.  Now that I am done editing that short I have no excuse.  

Comments