Week 11 Goals

Curious how my weekly goals are coming along?  Well, keep reading.

CULTURE
Goal: Do one cultural thing each week.
Actual:  Well, I watched a lot of Doctor Who and finished Sherlock.  Does that count?  I also had a wonderful night out in Malibu, enjoying a super lovely dinner at Moonshadows.  We watched the sunset over the ocean.

CRAFT
Goal: Do one craft each week.
Actual:  I made a teeny-tiny book and put it on a necklace.
Wanna know how I did it?  You can read my tutorial here.

EAT BETTER
Goal: Cook 3 homemade meals a week.
Actual:  I made this pre-St. Patty's day Irish meal of Guinness Beef Stew.  I also made Man-Pleasing Chicken to great acclaim.  It should be called Everyone Pleasing Chicken.

EXERCISE
Goal: Exercise at least 3 times a week.
Actual:  Yeah, didn't get around to that.

Comments

  1. We just watched the first season of Sherlock, too! At least, I think we did. Is it really only three episodes long? Man, I love Martin Freeman.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment