Week 12 Goals

Each week I look through my yearly goals and see how I'm doing.

CULTURE
Goal: Do one cultural thing each week.
Actual:  I went to WonderCon at the Anaheim Convention Center.  Smaller than Comic-Con it was nice to be able to actually walk around the exhibition floor without being squished between a Chewbacca and Hulk.  There was plenty of the usual cosplay.  Lots of Doctors, Poison Ivies, and Stormtroopers.  Fewer lines and not nearly as much free stuff.  But I loved the Fringe panel (#Fringe5, please) and the Community panel (#sixseasonsandamovie, please).  And if they don't get renewed this may have been my last chance to see them.  Also the Prometheus panel was pretty awesome with Damon Lindelof moderating Ridley Scott, Charlize Theron, and Michael Fassbender.  I even got to get my head on a pike at the Game of Thrones booth.

I look pretty good beheaded.
CRAFT
Goal: Make one craft each week.
Actual: I made a Luck of Irish sign for St. Paddy's Day!

WRITING
I need to find time to do this goal, seriously I am good at making up excuses.

EXERCISE
Goal: Exercise 4 days a week.
Actual: Walked all around Wonder-Con for two days and even took the stairs a bunch.

EAT BETTER
Goal: Cook three homemade dinners a week.
Actual: One night I made a kitchen sink pasta, with a little bit of all the food I had leftover in my fridge.  For St. Patrick's Day I made Shepherd's Pie.  I used Rachel Ray's recipe on Food Network.  The flavoring in the meat was so yummy!  Too good actually because we hardly had any leftovers.

Comments