Week 6 Goals Update

Week 6 of 2012 already?!

Culture
Goal: Do one cultural thing a week.
Actual: Does watching the Superbowl or doing a wine tasting at a friend's house count?

Craft
Goal: Do one crafty thing a week.
Actual: I made a wine tote bag for my friend's party.  I also made red wine lollipops, each individually wrapped with different quotes about wine on each label.

Wine Tote
Eating Better
Goal: Home cook three dinners a week.
Actual: I made meatballs to take to my friend's birthday dinner.  For the Superbowl, I made my favorite Cincinnati Chili.  It's always super popular made with cinnamon, allspice, and chocolate.  I use the recipe from the Joy of Cooking and I always get tons of compliments.  This was kind of a meat filled week.  When my boyfriend's sister brought over her girls one evening I went with the easy staple of spaghetti and meatballs.  Only I used the frozen meatballs from Costco and they actually taste quite good.  I finished that meal with a dessert my mom used to always make me when I was little.  A slice of angel food cake, fresh strawberries, and some whipped cream.

Strawberries with Angel Food Cake
Writing and Exercise: Both suffered this week.  I am very good at finding other things to do.  Need to find something to motivate me.




Comments